quinta-feira, novembro 08, 2007

Clicquot

Strange and familiar, the way brain processes and crosses references. I wish I could once understand this multi-referential process (maybe understanding it undermines the charm and fascinating essence) tying up emotions, facts and sights.

Clicquot & Cliquot

In my brain they were one and the same. Yet they are different.

The fact is that Clicquot stands for a prestigous champagne brand. The producer is located in Reims, France. I had the chance to taste it once, and though luxury normally comes with a high price, that time everything was smooth and easy. Maybe because I wasn't paying for the bill.




Estive lá uma e duas vezes. Onde a força telúrica dos vales da Marne enracoça e encorpa as uvas. E tudo é vinha em redor, a perder de vista. E tudo é, em potência máxima e absoluta, convertido e vertido em cálices de um bublly nectar.


Cliquot, well... Cliquot is this fabulous song. I wish I was Beirut's neighbor. Really, I wish.
Oh love, and the cold, the oncoming cold