segunda-feira, setembro 24, 2007

Excessivamente Musical | cronica de um regresso a casa |

Yes, completely obsessed today, as if any chapter of these hours (which sum up a single day) had to match the perfect soundtrack.

Lovely, this pass time of mine. Not hard at all. Every picture of my day fits into a music scale or dimension. Right now, "Outro Futuro", by Balla. I randomly discovered them, but their sound is addictive and genuinely powerful.

What could this exact choice mean, for now? By the time I am writing, it is 19:51. I have just returned from Lisbon. Superb day behind my back, full of projects I am able to feel and conduct with my own hands. I like the way the agenda looks. To put it correctly, I like the way in which both my mental agenda and my professional diary are coming to terms.

WOW. I take a (not that deep) breathe and realise the magnificient importance of it all.

I couldn't help posting this while returning home. In the meantime, I know that soon I should head up to the kitchen. There's, somewhere in the fridge, a couple of steakes I must cook. Then I shall read, and sleep, and dream on.

Tomorrow I am meeting the ambassador.

(great expectations...)



Bala |Outro Futuro|